Fedbank Financial Services hiring graduate for Product Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Fedbank Financial Services Ltd (Fedfina) acquired receipt of its NBFC license in 2010. Fedfina has 250 plus gold loan branches across the country. It caters to products like Gold Loan, Home Loan, Loan Against Property (LAP) and Business Loan. Fedbank Financial Services Limited is poised to emerge as a relevant player in the BFSI space.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Fedbank Financial Services
- Location : Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai
- Post Name: Product Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.