Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
EY is looking to hire Graduate for the Trade Finance Operations – Fixed tenure opportunity role.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Trade Finance Operations – Fixed tenure opportunity Role
EY Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name:Trade Finance Operations – Fixed tenure opportunity
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :01+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: 05-11LPA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should be able to effectively handle high value outward remittances, issuance/amendment of Documentary Credits, Import/ Export DC Documents Checking in line with UCP 600 guidelines & Handling Collections in line with URC guidelines
- Knowledge of ISBP 745
- Transaction Processing (Imports, Exports, Guarantees covering document checking/ scrutiny, core banking system, payment, swift making, swift checking) while ensuring Compliance with Bank’s Policies & Procedures on KYC & AML, OFAC/UN Sanctions)
- Effectively mitigate the Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing/Sanctions risks associated to all escalated trade finance transactions and provide approval/escalate as necessary
- Maintain at all times an excellent knowledge of the Banks Domestic and International Compliance Policies & Procedures and Regulations related to Trade Finance Business and Record, Monitor and Report Compliance related Issues.
- Effective stakeholder and team management.
- Enhance client experience through various initiatives
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply