EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA for Senior Associate – SaT – AMI – CF – Lead Advisory and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Senior Associate – SaT – AMI – CF – Lead Advisory as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Associate – SaT – AMI – CF – Lead Advisory
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of the business, competitive positioning, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges etc. of the target company
- Analysed historic and current financial information
- Analysed projections and assumptions used for the same
- Identified of deal issues, assessing their impact on the transaction (valuation etc.) and advising on ways to address the issues
- Conducted analysis of transaction risks and ways to mitigate them
- Understanding transaction structure and basis the same advising on structuring issues
- High team orientation
- Good communication both written and oral (including report writing)
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Good at building relationships with clients
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.