EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA/MBA for Manager – PAS WKFA – National – Performance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Manager – PAS WKFA – National – Performance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Manager – PAS WKFA – National – Performance
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:03-08+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
- Lead the delivery / execution of high quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
- Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views
- Contribute to knowledge development and management
- Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
- Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
- Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
- In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
- Expertise in two or more of the areas listed – Procurement / Integrated Planning / Network Design / Supply Chain / Sales and Marketing / Strategy / Logistics
- Professional network and networking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good leadership qualities
- Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts
- Program management, multi-tasking and time management skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.