EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA for SAP BPC consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the SAP BPC consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: SAP BPC consultant
- Qualification: CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA
- Experience:02-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in most of the below areas –
- Must have experience in delivering projects in the EPM domain with strong domain experience in Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting, and Legal & Management Reporting.
- Must have Client facing experience for Requirements Gathering and Designing the Planning and Consolidation Solution as per the Client needs.
- Worked on the latest SAP BPC Version and be able to configure business rules to perform carry forward, currency translation, inter-company matching booking and eliminations, develop controls, build reports and provide period/year end support.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Should have Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.