EY recruiting CA/ACCA/CFA/MBA for Senior Analyst – RHC Valuations, VME SAT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – RHC Valuations, VME SAT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Kochi
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – RHC Valuations, VME SAT
- Qualification: CA/ACCA/CFA/MBA
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge on RHC Valuation concepts:
- Hands-on experience in executing and reviewing core valuation engagements covering real estate, hospitality and construction sector.
- Sector and market expertise (Middle East and North Africa) would be an advantage.
- Well versed with valuation concepts and best practices.
- Competent and thorough in accounting and regulated related requirements, concepts and standards from valuation aspect.
- Very good communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent report writing skills and need to demonstrate past experience in the same
- Experience in directly managing team members and leading engagements
- Experience in independently or jointly developing teams
- Working knowledge with Analytical tools (Argus, Spot fire, Alteryx etc.)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.