EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA,MBA for Sat_Assistant Manager- Financial Due Diligence and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Sat_Assistant Manager- Financial Due Diligence as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru, Noida, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Sat_Assistant Manager- Financial Due Diligence
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:04-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex and EY client critical Analysing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements Performing research on industry and organization Reviewing the work of staff and senior employees Managing a team of TD professionals Conducting timely performance reviews for staff and senior employees
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.