EY is hiring CA,CIA,MBA ..Ernst & Young Global Limited Liability Partnership, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm with headquarters in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Consultant – Advisory_Risk FS – Financial Services Risk Mgmt
- Qualification: CA,CIA,MBA
- Experience :02-05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execution on client engagements – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers & client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates/audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
- Handling data analytics – Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply