Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
EY is Hiring for CBS_Finance_R&A_EDS_Senior Associate
Qualification required is /Masters or Ph. D. degree in either Economics (econometrics) or Statistics or MBA
Job location is Bengaluru
EY is Hiring /Masters or Ph. D. degree in either Economics (econometrics) or Statistics or MBA.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:CBS_Finance_R&A_EDS_Senior Associate
- Qualification: /Masters or Ph. D. degree in either Economics (econometrics) or Statistics or MBA
- Experience :02+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Need to be curious and ask the right questions to frame problems and find right analytic solutions
- Need to work as a senior team member to contribute in various technical streams of Decision Sciences implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Develop analytical strategies for business by leveraging the right analytical techniques and technologies
- Documenting and presenting work to the client. Proactively recommending and influencing changes in business decision-making.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Must have at least 2 years of deep experience in building descriptive/ predictive analytical solutions.
- Must be able to clearly understand and articulate a data science problem and work on it independently.
- Must be able to guide other team members regarding data science problem solving approach.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling various datasets and should be familiar with data science and machine learning technique like—linear regression, logistic regression, random forest, support vector machines, ANOVA/ANCOVA, optimization techniques, time series modelling, segmentation, decision tree, clustering, recommendation engines and forecasting.
- Ability to work on big data is a plus.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam