EY hiring CA,MBA for Risk _ Internal Audit FSO, Senior and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Risk _ Internal Audit FSO, Senior as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Risk _ Internal Audit FSO, Senior
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 2-5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead and execute internal audits and internal controls testing for Insurance clients covering audit and compliance work as detailed below:
- Support in risk scoping, assessment and building control framework
- Evaluate internal processes / controls and prepare Risk Control Matrices
- Gather and analyse risk-related data from internal and / or external resources
- Review the existing risk framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review / monitoring methodologies
- Execute internal audits for the Insurance clients.
- Help in designing the scope of audit assignments covering internal controls and policy guidelines basis the risk management activity
- Support in planning audit assignments considering time and effort estimation
- Execute and manage the audit assignment by performing field-work and following the planned audit approach. Perform internal audits and internal controls testing covering areas like underwriting, premiums, claims, surrenders, withdrawals, reserves, customer complaints, broking process, investments, financial book closure process etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.