EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA,MBA for Manager – Business Consulting Risk and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Manager – Business Consulting Risk as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: EY
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Business Consulting Risk
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:07-09+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Annual Operating Plan & Budgeting -Preparation of annual revenue & manpower plan post discussion with business leaders.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – Preparation of monthly revenue forecast after co-ordination with all the practice Managers/Partners
- Revenue Assurance – Ensuring adherence to revenue recognition policies of the company for all multi-year large projects.
- Credit Control / Working Capital Management – Review of unbilled /billed inventory (AR) & highlighting risks after consultation with the Project Managers/Partners.
- Project controlling – Evaluation of commercial risk in on-going engagements & highlighting the same to the leadership team.
- Financial Reporting – Preparation of monthly review decks for each solution with in the practice for the management team highlighting KPIs & Key deviations.
- Practice P&L – Detailed review of Practice P&L & highlighting the key variances.
- Pricing – Supporting the leadership team in financial modelling & preparation of costing/pricing sheets in response to the bid/tender/RFPs & providing inputs to the team on profitability & cash flow.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.