EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA,CPA,CISA,CISSP,CISM,CBCP,CIA,CIPP,CGEIT for Consultant – PAS WKFA – National – Performance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Consultant – PAS WKFA – National – Performance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Consultant – PAS WKFA – National – Performance
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CISA,CISSP,CISM,CBCP,CIA,CIPP,CGEIT
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Defining & designing tech landscape, strategy, business analysis, PMO and project governance
- Engagement mgmt. – Stakeholder mgmt., project milestones, project deliveries
- Vendor evaluation & CIO advisory – Project implementation planning & design, vendor selection, IT Landscape advisory
- Emerging & Digital technology consulting – Digital risk mitigation, cyber strategy PMO
- ERP & Major program governance – SAP/Oracle post & pre implementation governance, controls review, roadmap
- Assist in new business generation and developing customer-partner relations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.