EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA,CFA,MBA,Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting for Assistant Manager – BM – SaT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – BM – SaT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Kochi
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – BM – SaT
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBABachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop and review of financial models for purposes including strategic planning; capital allocation, transaction support, mergers and acquisitions; investment appraisal; financial accounting and reporting purposes
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Managing and motivating teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds and fostering a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Maintaining long-term client relationships and networks and cultivating business development opportunities
- Use current technology and tools to innovate and enhance the effectiveness of services provided and act as a leader in adopting new tools and techniques
- Work in a highly regarded team, which values collaboration, respect and knowledge sharing
- Work in close collaboration with other Strategy and Transaction teams and the wider firm
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.