EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA,CFA,MBA for Senior – TAS Valuations – SaT and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
EY is both a German automotive marque and, from late 2019 onwards, a subsidiary – as EY AG – of Daimler AG. EY is known for producing luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 as Daimler-Benz.Eligibility for the Senior – TAS Valuations – SaT as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location : Kochi
- Post Name: Senior – TAS Valuations – SaT
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA
- Experience:07+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge on Valuation concepts:
- Hands-on experience in executing and reviewing core valuation engagements covering business valuation, intangible assets valuation, purchase price allocation.
- Sectoral and market expertize (Middle East and North Africa) would be an advantage.
- Well versed with valuation best practises.
- Competent and thorough in accounting and regulated related requirements, concepts and standards from valuation aspects.
- Very good communication skills – oral and written
- Excellent report writing skills and need to demonstrate past experience in the same
- Experience in directly managing team members and leading engagements
- Experience in independently or jointly developing teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.