EY Recruitment 2021.EY recruiting CA/CWA/CPA/B.Com/M.Com for Senior Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager
- Qualification: CA/CWA/CPA/B.Com/M.Com
- Experience: 10-15+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Leadership experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conceptualization through implementation across multiple geographies
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization. Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Actively work with GDS GCR sub service line leader and internal team members in identifying and implementing the process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities, and act as a mentor/support for the GDS GCR teams.
- Deliver the complex set of tax compliance/ accounting compliance & reporting for large clients with multiple risk coverage/policies based across geographies
- Develop good working relations with engagements by providing exceptional service delivery and proactively work towards the customer expectations
- Detailed review of accounts, schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the internal review mechanism and Control process.
- Effective work planning and capacity utilization to help support other colleagues
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.