EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting CA/B.Com/M.Com for GCR Tax- Payroll – Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the GCR Tax- Payroll – Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: GCR Tax- Payroll – Manager
- Qualification: CA/B.Com/M.Com
- Experience:10-15+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for partnering with the Global Payroll engagement teams to drive GDS Payroll delivery initiatives.
- Strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within an organization. Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Review delivery of payroll processing service, ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities (including Build to Gross and Gross to Net, Pay processing, Post payroll validation, T&A management and reporting) are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation.
- Manage payroll system set-up including data migration and transition (on-boarding)
- Build and manage multi-disciplinary functions (process & technology) that can successfully operationalize the end to end engagement lifecycle of the Finance and Accounting operations.
- Strong understanding and proven abilities of executing Global Payroll industry standards and market landscape that will determine the value proposition and competitive advantage for the shared service hub.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.