IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kanpur is looking for Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com./M.Sc./MA) OR Graduate (B.Sc./BA/B.Com./BBA/BCA). Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. The institute has around 6478 students with 3938 undergraduate students and 2540 postgraduate students and about 500 research associates. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom on or before 28.02.2020 and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows :
Vacancy details :
- Company Name:Indian Institute of Technology
- Location : Kanpur
- Post Name: Assistant Project Manager
- Qualification: Post Graduate/Graduates
- Experience : 03 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 13200-1100-33000
Job Description/Skills Required
- To handle various accounts, maintain cash books and ledgers.
- Work on financial accounting package i.e. Tally, Reconciliation of Donations.
- Daily Bank Reconciliation of Donations Received in all Bank Accounts.
- Coordination with other sections for all credits (Investment & Interest received) pertaining to their sections and transfers thereon.
- Any other assignment assigned from time to time.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply