Kotak Mahindra Bank recruiting graduate,postgraduate for Digital Sales and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Exide Life Insurance
- Location : Guntur, Anantapur, Khammam, Warangal, Nellore, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Chitoor, Vijayawada
- Post Name: Client Relationship Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 09
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
– Work on assigned leads and generate referrals from every visit thats made to customer
– Offer best in class sales experience while onboarding customers
– Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization month-on-month basis
– Cross sell and up sell Exide Life Insurance products based on the life cycle needs of the customers and as defined by the organization.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.