HSBC Recruitment for CA Industrial Trainee for Mumbai location.This position required CA qualification.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion.
HSBC’s CA Industrial Trainee important details:
- Role Name – CA Industrial Trainee
- Qualification & Experience – CA with 02 year Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Production
- Location- Mumbai
HSBC’s CA Industrial Trainee Job Description :
- Product Control is a division of Global Finance, supporting the Markets Business in areas of Valuation Control which includes P&L analysis, independent price verification, fair value adjustment, uncertainty analysis, off market rate checking, market data analysis/maintenance etc. and Business Financial & Accounting Controls which includes, ensuring GL reconciliations, Balance Sheet Substantiation, Suspense Account Controls, inter- and intra-company reconciliation etc.
- We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Global Markets Product Control team.
- The candidate is expected to work on strengthening controls on daily Global Markets P&L production and valuation control activities for the Global Markets product control team.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview