HSBC Recruitment for CA Industrial Trainee for Mumbai location.This position required CA qualification.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was the 7th largest bank in the world by 2018, and the largest in Europe, with total assets of US$2.558 trillion.
HSBC’s CA Industrial Trainee important details:
- Role Name – CA Industrial Trainee
- Qualification & Experience – CA with Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Finance
- Location- Mumbai
HSBC’s CA Industrial Trainee Job Description :
- Working on data & document submissions to Income Tax & Indirect Tax Authorities in respect to assessment, appeals etc.
- Assisting in filling of Income Tax appeal before CIT, ITAT
- Updating year wise Income tax status
- Assisting GST return preparation, Input tax credit reconciliation
- Assisting in preparation of Financials as per IND AS
- Vouching and posting entries of Corporate Cards in GFS
- Submission of Weekly Enhanced Supervision Report relating to client accounts to NSE & BSE.
- Submission of Net worth certificate to NSE & BSE
- Processing weekly reimbursements
- Daily MIS Report
- Bank reconciliation statements
- Other miscellaneous work in month end
- Net foreign Exchange earning working for SEIS (Service Export from India Scheme).
- Conducting Benchmarking exercise for mutual fund/AMC
- Other miscellaneous work related to finance and tax
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview