ESAF Small Finance Bank graduate recruiting for Teller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.ESAF Small Finance Bank (ESAF SFB) the new age social bank continues to redefine the banking experience to all the stakeholders. We primarily focus on expanding the banking horizon to new unbanked/underbanked area, yet we stand as a bank for all with presence in urban, semi urban, rural and rural unbanked areas.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Investor Relationship-Executive/Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 2 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
Investor Relations (IR) refers to the responsibility of managing communication between a company’s corporate management and its investors. An Investor Relations Manager helps support releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to management, and crisis management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.