Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021. Ernst & Young recruiting CA/ACCA/ CPA/B.Com/M.Com/CA inter/MBA for GCR – Tax ACR -Senior and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility for the GCR – Tax ACR -Senior as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Ernst & Young
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: GCR – Tax ACR -Senior
- Qualification: CA/ACCA/ CPA/B.Com/M.Com/CA inter/MBA
- Experience:03-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client in order to ensure smooth closure of books, reconciliations and reporting
- Gain a thorough understanding of business processes and operations adopted by the client to identify their requirements and ensure it is met through regular updates, schedules and reports
- Maintain dash board to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
- Willingness to challenge status quo processes and desire to implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls and improve quality
- Review all the transactions and report prepared by internal teams/third party service providers for timeliness, adequacy and accuracy
- Review the progress dash board of multi country engagements and conduct review meetings with multiple stakeholders
- To foster working relationships with the both internal/external teams and across departments
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.