Ernst & Young Hiring CA Inter candidates for BCG_CoreAssurance_Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the BCG_CoreAssurance_Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst & Young
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: BCG_CoreAssurance_Consultant
- Qualification: CA Inter
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore team’s workstep allocation, and planned approach
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or accounting risks
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Recognize potential issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GDS Senior/Manager
- Collaborate with GDS and local team members to set goals and responsibilities
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the GDS & local GDS assurance team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to local client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with GDS & local team contacts
- Compare efficiency of assurance procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.