Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021.Ernst & Young recruiting Inter CA/ICWA/MBA/Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or Finance for Core Business Services Associate – Finance – R&A and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Core Business Services Associate – Finance – R&A as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst & Young
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Core Business Services Associate – Finance – R&A
- Qualification: Inter CA/ICWA/MBA/Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Generates monthly reports of financial results for E&Y on a Global basis
- Performs financial statement review from a detailed perspective
- Ensures the quality of information submitted by individual countries by comparing actual financial results to Plan and Prior Year data and asking for variance explanations when necessary
- May assist in compiling annual financial plan and periodic forecasts
- Handles requests for ad hoc reports or financial information and interacts with internal E&Y personnel to verify information
- Enhances existing reports and develops new reports as requested
- Works on reporting financial results of individual countries
- Provides feedback on process improvement, if any, on a regular basis
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.