Ernst & Young Hiring CA/ICWA/MBA candidates for Consultant – Tech Consulting – National – Digital &Emerging Technologies and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Consultant – Tech Consulting – National – Digital &Emerging Technologies as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Ernst & Young
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Consultant – Tech Consulting – National – Digital &Emerging Technologies
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of Business Processes and Design
- SAP configuration / configuration document preparation
- Preparation of functional specifications / interaction with ABAP team
- Unit testing / User acceptance testing
- Preparation of training manuals
- Preparation of data templates / understanding of data upload tools
- Basic understanding of SAP Authorizations
- Has independently lead the module development
- Client communication
- Preparation of project status reports
- Should have excellent cross modular exposure with other core modules
- Good Communication
- Understanding of Indian scenarios
- Confidence Level / Presentation
- SAP Certification (Optional)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.