Equitas Small Finance Bank hiring Graduate for Lead Business Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Equitas Small Finance Bank is a New Age Bank that gives children, youth, families and business people across India a new way to bank. In our time as a micro finance company, we silently went about enabling livelihoods and elevating lives. Today, as a small finance bank, we are also going about changing the very way banking is imagined, delivered and experienced – with TRUST being the key driver. Come along on this fun ride. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Lead Business Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Business Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 14 – 20 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- BA should act as a Liaison between the Business and IT stakeholders of the Bank for Change requests / System enhancements in the Banking applications.
- BA should analyse the impacted systems for the Change Requests and prepare a detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) with the proposed system solutions.
- BA should conduct BRD Walkthrough sessions with relevant stakeholders of the Bank.
- BA should review Functional Specification Document (FSD) shared by the vendors / partners.
- BA should follow-up with the respective stakeholders for BRD / FSD Signoff.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.