Electrotherm India Ltd Recruitment 2021.Electrotherm India Ltd recruiting MBA/PGDM,Any Graduate for Management Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
ELECTROTHERM, since its inception in 1983 has been known for bringing State-of-the-Art, technology-driven innovative products to the market. Electrotherm is pioneer in introducing and establishing steel making through induction furnace route and has maintained leadership in designing, developing and manufacturing the largest Induction Melting Furnaces every time.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Management Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Electrotherm India Ltd
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Management Trainee
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM,Any Graduate
- Experience: 00-01+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Plan to maximize opportunities to generate sales activity with existing/potential business partners.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitors’ activities & providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning sales & marketing strategies
- Visit at customers for business related meetings Consultant, Architect , contractor , Builders , Government Official etc.
- Pitching, proposal, participating in pricing and work order negotiations
- Manage PR activities
- Actively representation of organization in Exhibition & Trade fares
- Pipelining sales based on market research, network management and client references; planning and preparing approaches,
- Needs to maintain various MIS as per company requirement
- Good time management and planning & Selling skills.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.