Electronic Arts Recruitment of MBA/CA/ICWA for Financial Analyst
Electronic Arts is hiring MBA/CA/ICWA, similar experience for the post of Financial Analyst. Candidate must have experience in a divisional or corporate role (internal management reporting, forecasting, planning, analysis). EA was founded 25 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favourites like Burnout, Battlefield, Mercenaries, Dead Space, Spore, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and the world’s most successful game franchise, The Sims. Fuelled by our talented staff at locations right across the Globe we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Financial Analyst
- Senior Financial Analyst will be involved in financial planning analysis and reporting. Involves working directly with Business partners in managing their budgets, standardizing/improving finance reporting processes.
- Responsible for getting plan and forecast numbers loaded in the system after consulting with the business leaders.
- Responsible for reporting Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and writing commentary for major variances.
- Should be in a position to give heads up to the leaders with respect to any unforeseen expenses, Risks & Opportunities.
- Should have keen eye to details especially in situations where cost reduction is necessary and make recommendations to the leadership.
- High data accuracy & keenness on number matching is a must.
- Forecasting, Planning, and Reporting – Assist the onshore services team in monthly forecast and annual planning processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting deliverables in advance of Quarterly Business Reviews, MBRs, etc.
- Work directly with global business partners and help them with the daily finance needs.
- Creation of new reports whenever there is a business team request for new report/ info.
- Regular interaction with various business partners who are operating from different locations across globe.
Other important details:
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Vacancies: No information available
- Salary: No information available
- Posted date: 11/10/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply: 11/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from the Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on the interview
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Age limit: Information not available
For more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with the above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in the comment box.