Electronic Arts Recruitment 2021. Electronic Arts recruiting CMA/CIMA/MBA/PGDBM for Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, CD Projekt, and Ubisoft as of May 2020..Eligibility for the Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Electronic Arts
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Trainee – Associate Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CMA/CIMA/MBA/PGDBM
- Experience:00-01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance plays a pivotal role in monitoring the company’s financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward Basic Function Supporting the FP&A team with reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Responsibilities and Duties Responsible for proactively supporting the needs of the business Support monthly forecasting process through updating of information in Global Planning System Own reporting solution development to establish standard processes and centralized reporting solutions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.