Electronic Arts Recruitment 2021. Electronic Arts recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA for Associate Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, CD Projekt, and Ubisoft as of May 2020.Eligibility for the Associate Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Electronic Arts
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Associate Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Superior problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management team; Extensive knowledge of Essbase, PowerPoint and expert knowledge of Excel; attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy on work output; energetic and inquisitive quick learner. Well versed with MS office tools especially with Excel.
- Should have working knowledge in building and modifying macros. Working knowledge of Oracle desirable. Strong written and oral communication skills that enables clear and concise communication to all levels of management; appreciation for data integrity, process definition and organizational alignment; highly motivated, self-starter; Comfortable interacting with executives;
- able to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities; passionate, energetic, enthusiastic to drive results. Willing to work in shifts to enable interaction with team working in different time zones.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.