Electronic Arts (EA) Hiring CA/ICWA,MBA for Associate Financial Analyst .Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. It is the second-largest gaming company in the Americas and Europe by revenue and market capitalization after Activision Blizzard and ahead of Take-Two Interactive, CD Projekt, and Ubisoft as of May 2020. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Electronic Arts (EA)
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Associate Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA/ICWA,MBA
- Experience :03-05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for getting plan and forecast numbers loaded in the system after consulting with the business leaders. Responsible for reporting Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and writing commentary for major variances. Should be in a position to give heads up to the leaders with respect to any unforeseen expenses, Risks & Opportunities.
- Should have keen eye to details especially in situations where cost reduction is necessary and make recommendations to the leadership. High data accuracy & keenness on number matching is a must. Forecasting, Planning, and Reporting – Assist the onshore services team in monthly forecast and annual planning processes. Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting deliverables in advance of Quarterly Business Reviews, MBRs, etc.
- Work directly with global business partners and help them with the daily finance needs. Creation of new reports whenever there is a business team request for new report/ info. Regular interaction with various business partners who are operating from different locations across globe.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-