Eaton Technologies Recruitment November 2019: Eaton Technologies Recruitment for Financial Analyst for Pune location .This position required B. Com,CA,MBA qualification.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Eaton Technologies Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Financial Analyst
- Qualification & Experience – B. Com,CA,MBA with 06-08 Years Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Finance/Audit
- Location- Pune
Eaton Technologies Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -09th Nov 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
Financial Analyst Job Description :
- Process Centric – with thorough understanding of the financial processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus on RTR in managing end to end accounting. Responsibilities include ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Demonstrate efficiency, agility and ensure a high level of accuracy. Provide business partnership to all areas of plant with regard to functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
- Control & Compliance – Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control. Provide compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and all applicable statutory requirements as they apply to their areas of responsibility. Active leadership required to ensure compliance is maintained for all financial activities, as well as the safeguarding of plant assets in compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Must use quality tools like BPI, EBE, etc.
- Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to globally defined SSC processes
- Collaboration – Collaborates with the other stakeholders to support overall goals and objectives. Work closely with the Team Leader – Accounting in achieving the required goals and timelines. Proactively manage issues through understanding of the overall processes and interconnect.
- Continuous Improvement- Demonstrate a practical approach to continuous improvement of the processes.
- Customer Focus & Meet and exceed customer expectations – Develop Customer facing KPIs, periodic meetings to discuss performance and monitors closely to close out open issues.
- Service Delivery: To ensure that the service delivery is being managed in accordance with the agreed processes and procedures with regard to:
- Service definition
- Service level management, including reporting
- Documentation, including maintenance of appropriate review documentation and audit trails
Company description : Eaton Corporation Inc is an Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview