Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA for Associate Analyst – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility for the Associate Analyst – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Associate Analyst – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience:02+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The incumbent will be responsible for supporting various Eaton businesses across EMEA on Indirect Tax Compliance
The Associate Analyst – Indirect Tax will be responsible for supporting various Eaton businesses and Legal Entities across EMEA region on Indirect Tax Compliance. The key responsibility would be as follows:
- Data analysis of monthly AR, AP and GL reports
- VAT control checks based on the Indirect Tax Controls Framework
- Preparing and submitting of VAT, EC Transactions List and Intrastat declarations
- Completing reconciliation of the VAT General Ledgers to the VAT returns
- Reconciliation of VAT Balance Sheet Accounts as per Eaton Financial Policies
- Perform Control check as per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
- Support the businesses and Plants during Tax and Statutory audits
- Partnering with the business on process improvements
- Completing reconciliation between VAT and Intrastat
- Completing reconciliation between VAT and EC Transactions Lists
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.