Eaton is Hiring CA/B.Com/MBA for the Position of Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR)
Eligibility and important details of Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) at Eaton
- Post Name : Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR)
- Qualifications: CA/B.Com/MBA
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Selection : Based on Resume
Senior Analyst – Accounting (RTR) Job Description:
- Process Centric – with thorough understanding of the financial processes (RTR, OTC & PTP) with due focus on RTR in managing end to end accounting. Responsibilities include ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Demonstrate efficiency, agility and ensure a high level of accuracy. Provide business partnership to all areas of plant with regard to functional expertise and cross-functional support, providing guidance and education as needed to plant personnel to achieve financial objectives.
- Control & Compliance – Responsible for the implementation and deployment of actions to ensure an adequate environment of internal control. Provide compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and all applicable statutory requirements as they apply to their areas of responsibility. Active leadership required to ensure compliance is maintained for all financial activities, as well as the safeguarding of plant assets in compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Must use quality tools like BPI, EBE, etc.
- Process Standardization: Regular review of existing controls and Governance of the standard processes and ensuring alignment to globally defined SSC processes