Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/MBA/ICWA for Team leader OTC and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility for the Team leader OTC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Team leader OTC
- Qualification: CA/MBA/ICWA
- Experience:05-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Driving customer satisfaction by ensuring accounts receivable activities are performed as per customer expectations and service level agreements
- Work allocation and balancing between team members to ensure a balance between employee engagement and customer satisfaction
- Subject Matter expert – Work with the team members to resolve issues as well as provide solutions to the issue
- Plans and oversees daily production activities by facilitating continuous process improvements and knowledge sharing/transfer of direct reports in order to drive standardization of processes.
- Manages metrics to meet goals by ensuring direct reports job functions and activities are performed efficiently and effectively in order to support the rapid integration of acquisitions and facilitate divestitures, and reorganizations.
- Provides customer support and resolution to issues by metrics monitoring and quality audits in order to assure quality of product to the customer.
- Working knowledge of IC reconciliations, Deductions, Customer reconciliations
- Adhering and ensuring smooth month end close
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.