Eaton Recruitment 2021.Eaton recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA for Tax Data Technologist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Tax Data Technologist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Eaton
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Tax Data Technologist
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience: 02+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyze, prioritize, and organize direct/indirect tax business requirements and reporting needs
- Organization and governance of evolving tax data requirements while streamlining data request
- Evaluate existing processes and provide strategic improvements to drive efficiencies of financial data flow
- Conducts tax member meetings ensuring tax objectives are met during subject matter expert discussions
- Partner with the tax departments on process improvements
- Assist with management and coordination of tax technology projects with global internal and external tax department resources
- Work as an interface between Tax Department and IT for addressing any reports related issues
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.