Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019:Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019Recently ,Eastern Coalfields Limited has issued a recruitment notification for post of cost accountant or Accountant Position .Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited engaged in coal mining activities inWest Bengal & Jharkhand state .This post requires the candidates should be intermediate of CA or CMA(ICWA).Read here full articles to know the syllabus and Exams patterns .Exam date will be announced shortly by admit card . online application available from 09.10.2019 to 23.10.2019.
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019-eligibility ,Exams ,Syllabus
Who is eligible :
- Candidates who passed CA or ICWA intermediate exams and completed articleship as per institute norms.
- CA or ICWA final exams 1 group passed also eligible to apply
- No bar for higher qualification means CA or CMA -Qualified also eligible
Who is not eligible:
- Candidates who passed CA or ICWA intermediate exams and not completed articleship as per institute norms or B.com or M.BA or M.Com or BBA
Total Vacancies : 57
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel the number of posts notified at itsdiscretion & such decision will be final and binding to all. In event of cancellation of notified
vacancies the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refundable
Pay scale:Rs 37063.41 I+DA +Other Allownaces National Coal Wage Agreement.
- Age of the applicants must not be below 18 years and above 30 years as on 01.04.19.
- Date of Birth recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent
certificate will only be accepted, and subsequent request for its change will not be considered or
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates (Non-creamy layer): 03 years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 years
- Relaxation of age for ex-service men as per Govt. guidelines
- Candidates who seek age-relaxation must submit requisite PH/SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen
(Discharge certificate) Certificate from the competent authority issued in the prescribed format.
Otherwise, their claim will not be entertained
Mode of Selection:
(i) The eligible candidates are to undergo a written test of 50 marks in 1 hr duration.
The written test will be on
- General Awareness,
- General English and
- Matters related to the concerned subject.
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
Refer this book to understand
The test will be conducted in OMR Sheet. The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and the same will be evaluated throughOMRS machine.
(ii) Successful candidates have to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME)/Pre-employment
Medical Examination (PME) by company’s own doctors. Those found unfit will be disqualified for
How to Apply:
The candidates will have to apply through ONLINE Mode by logging into the website www.easterncoal.gov.in> Recruitment Portal on and from 09.10.2019 to 23.10.2019.
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
- Candidates are strictly advised to read the Instructions given in the HOME page of the
application portal first.
- Candidates are advised to proceed by clicking on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ button at the bottom of
the page, only if he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for the post.
- Candidates are required to fill all the fields in Application Registration page with correctinformation carefully followed by clicking on ‘Submit’ button. The Name, Date of Birth andEmail ID provided during registration cannot be changed / corrected later.
- Name and DOBshould be in accordance with the High school Certificate.
- On successful registration, candidate will get a ‘Registration Reference ID’ displayed on the screen and same will be forwarded to his/her registered Email ID. Reference ID will be used as secured password for next steps of the Application process.
- After generation of ‘Registration Reference ID’, the Application Form can be filled up by logging in with the registered Email ID, Date of Birth and Password