1. In the wake of the outbreak of pandemic Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Rajasthan High Court enabled the E-Filing facility for urgent matters. It is notified that the facility of e-filing of urgent cases in Rajasthan High court has been starred on the e-filing portal developed by the E-committee of the Supreme Court of India. This portal is also being used by various other High courts for e-filing.
2. The Link of e-filing portal is available on the web site of Rajasthan High court in the top bar on the home page and the E-filing of urgent cases shall be made in accordance with the Guidelines issued for this purpose.
3. However, in view of the prevailing situation amid the outbreak of coronavirus, the condition of filing of hard copy of e-filed cases within 7 days of e-filing shall remain relaxed till normal work resumes. A hard copy of such e-filed cases shall be filed along with requisite court fees on filing counters within 7 days after the normal work resumes.
4. In the future, the e-filing portal will be directly integrated with the online payment facility of court fees. Before e-filing, the Advocates or party in person shall be required to create a user account on the e-filing portal. The Advocate account creation process shall be verified by .one Time Password’ which will be sent on Mobile Number and email address of concerned Advocate registered in the database of Rajasthan High court.
5. If any change in a mobile number or email address is required, the advocates may send an email for the same along with a copy of their Bar council Enrollment certificate or Bar Association Identity card having Bar council enrollment number to these email id- For Jodhpur – email@example.com and For Jaipur Bench – firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The E-filing is only a mode of filing. Mentioning for urgent listing shall continue to be made as per prevailing practice and also it is to be ensured that filing is made only through one mode i.e. either through email or on the e-filing portal. If filing is made in both the modes, either the case will not be listed or it will delay the listing as the system will identify two cases in one matter.