DXC Technology Released Job Openings On 04-04-2022.DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DXC Technology Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/BMS Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Assistant Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 04/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs accounting duties within a defined scope under heavy supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers). • Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger. • Should have the knowledge on general ledger, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable. • Golden Rules of Accounts, petty Cash, Journals, Chart of Accounts, Credit & Debit Notes. Knowledge on Concept of Two way & Three way matching, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable preferable. • Basic business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite) Knowledge on Accounting concepts e.g outstanding expense, prepayment, accrual. Fluency in English. • Good communication skills Action to emails within the stipulated time. • Documentation update, according to the process changes. Adherence to Control and Compliance. Participate in various projects pointed out by management