DXC Technology was founded in 2017 as the result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people and operated in 70 countries. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of Accounts Payable-p2p position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Accounts Payable-p2p Vacancy at DXC Technology :
- Post Name : Accounts Payable-p2p
- Qualifications: B.Com,MBA/PGDM, M.Com
- Experience :03-08 Years of experience
- Vacancies : 10
- Salary : 1,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
DXC Technology Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
Accounts Payable-p2p Job Description:
- Maintain day to day AP operations. Processing of purchase order based and non-purchase order Invoices, in case of requirement. Distribution & Allotment of Work and monitoring if the allocated work has been completed by the team members. Ensuring timely and accurate completion of month end activities. Preparation and distribution of Month end reports to external and internal stake holders. Working with Vendor statement reconciliations for strategic vendors. Regularly arrange call with business and strategic vendors to solve process related issues. Review Process Documentation Process Training Coordination and successful execution Provide process Improvement Ideas and work with Management to implement the ideas within the team Implements and assures effective business controls/Process controls through review, analysis and verification. Review quality reports & ensure that there is proper feedback/counselling to the team members. Ensure the team meets the SLA requirement specified in terms of TAT & Quality Process Reporting & SLA management and any other MIS reporting Reporting and presenting to the Management on KPIâs on a pre-determined frequency. Mentor and develop teammembersin taking up additional responsibilities/challenges. Ability to handle and close Escalation during problem/crisis in absence of Team lead and Manager. Improve the overall team efficiency. Monitoring the awareness and adherence to information security requirements for self and for your respective teams. Taking part in social committee activities and other team building activities.