DXC Technology Released Job Openings On 29-03-2022.DXC is the world€™s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DXC Technology Recruiting CA/ICWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 12-17+ Years Experience for Finance Product Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Finance Product Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai,
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Mail Resume to Lakshmil.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Act as Finance domain expert providing best-practice guidance on finance business processes and implementation approaches
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in finance modules and bring in diverse perspectives
- Fit Gap Analysis of the Microsoft product capability to the defined DXC aligned view of APQC Process Classification Framework (PCF).
- Document the gaps and identify custom solutions for the gaps as DXC IP Development.
- Prepare / review solution deliverables
- Lead design workshops
- Handle complex business processes and configuration
- Provide configuration, setup, implementation, testing and deployment assistance
- Create strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Leverage Microsoft Sure Step, Agile & Waterfall methodology for full-lifecycle implementations