Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DXC is hiring Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting
DXC # Professional 2 Finance # Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting #Bengaluru
DXC is looking to hire Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting for the Professional 2 Finance role. DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Professional 2 Finance Role
DXC Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: DXC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Professional 2 Finance
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting
- Experience :03+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Buy Nalco @target of ₹42 : Motilal Oswal
- Sell Berger paints @₹460 : HDFC Securities
- Buy Zydus wellness @ targets of ₹2300 : ICICI Direct
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling. Develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss.
- Analyzes budget, midyear forecast or other types of financial information and recommends corrections of any problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
- Develops executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate personnel as needed.
- Assists department in completion and understanding of, budgets and other financial analyses.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply