DXC Hiring CA/ICWA/MBA candidates for Senior Professional Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.DXC Technology is an American multinational corporation that provides B2B IT services. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Professional Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DXC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Professional Finance
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Month End Close Support, ensure all accounting and reporting activities are completed as per the MEC schedule
- Ensure all reported transactions are complete and correct, prepare consolidation adjustment journals if required.
- Analyze overall Trial Balance for the month close and advise GL team to post any GL entries
- Preparation of Consolidated TB submission file for region and reviewing it for completeness and accuracy.
- Preparation of Check Totals report
- Preparation of Entity Cash Flow submission file and resolve variance as highlighted.
- Completing the cash flow spreading within the MEC deadline
- Preparation of amortization and restructuring rollforward schedules
- Preparation of quarter end / year end (10Q/10K) and submission with the close deadline.
- Manage audits conducted by internal and external auditors and coordinate in peer-to-peer audits
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.