DuPont Recruitment 2021. DuPont recruiting CA Inter,CMA,MBA for Senior Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world’s largest chemical company in terms of sales.Eligibility for the Senior Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DuPont
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Specialist
- Qualification: CA Inter,CMA,MBA
- Experience:02-03+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the accurate completion of all month-end closing activities for the entities under own responsibility.
- Manage and Perform SAP Data movement, SAP VS GCAP reconciliation, GCAP closing , EGL reconciliation.
- Perform & Guide the team in Master data creation, modification and Maintenance.
- Prepare and analyze the reporting of all entities, i.e. Trend Analysis, Cash Flow, Sales Gross Margin… Analyze data and translate into meaningful information.
- Performs Balance sheet account reconciliations (like Cash & Bank, Prepaids, Accruals, Tax, Equity, Dividends etc…) in compliance with SOX and DuPont Account reconciliation policy.
- Review and analyze the GL accounts to ensure that they are understood, adequate explained and supported
- Identify reconciling item and follow up with the respective team to clear them off.
- Should be able to process the journal entries basis the requests / need with appropriate approvals and in compliance with Dupont JEV policy.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of all applicable Internal Controls in the Accounting & Reporting area.
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationship with all stakeholders
- Be a center of expertise and support in all technical accounting matters.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.