Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DuPont is looking to hire Graduate for the Team Leader – Audit role.DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs it was the world’s largest chemical company in terms of sales. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Hyderabad location & Team Leader – Audit Role
DuPont Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: DuPont
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Team Leader – Audit
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :05-06+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drive the Internal Process Audits.
- Accountable for daily operations and deliverables
- Identify and execute plans to eliminate operational inefficiencies
- Lead, Motivate & develop team to meet & exceed deliverables
- Ensure Quality & Audit standards are met
- Provide Subject Matter expertise to the team on the domain
- Significant interaction with US Sites, Suppliers, Buyers & Sourcing Managers about the support to be provided
- Be Proactive and implement controls to sustain operations
- Serve as the first escalation point (both as people Leader & SME) within the team and for S&L and Clients
- Work closely with the Quality Team to improve the efficiency / quality of the work
- Management & Development of the individuals on the team, including performance & career management.
- Driving Fundamental Improvements in Commodity Area’s.
- Significant interaction with US Sites, Suppliers, Sourcing Managers & Buyers
- Provide Subject Matter Support on Sourcing Domain to Auditors to maximize the effectiveness / efficiency of the process.
- Work Closely with Suppliers, Buyers, Sourcing Managers and Sites to provide Audit Support.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply