Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DTDC Expres is hiring CA ..DTDC Express Limited is India’s leading express parcel service provider. DTDC is the pioneer of the franchising concept in the industry and operates one of the largest parcel delivery network in India. Through its strategic partnership with Europe’s DPD group which is backed by Le Groupe La Poste – the French Postal organization, DTDC’s global network and reach offers end-to-end solutions for parcels with diversified offerings such as Express Domestic & International, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Warehousing, E-commerce, E-Fulfilment and Cross-Border Solutions. DTDC’s expansive footprint spans across USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, China, Singapore and major Asian countries, through its own operations, joint ventures and business associates.. ……Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: DTDC Expres
- Location :Bengaluru( Victoria Road )
- Post Name:Accounts Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :05-10+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:02
- Salary: 6,00,000 – 11,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger,Payroll,cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, Reconciliations – Bank / Creditor / Debtors Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information. Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries. Analysis of monthly general ledger account activity, journal entries, accruals, variances to forecast, and reconciliation of various accounts, fixed asset administration, and various employee benefit accounting. Completes external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors. Assist in preparation of audit work papers for yearend audits with outside auditors. Respond to internal and external customer requests as appropriate.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply