Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories is hiring CA .Dr. Reddy Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location : Hyderabad(Ameerpet)
- Post Name:Team Member – Controlling
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 02-05 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: 12,00,000 – 19,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for tender quote evaluation and timely approving the rate quoted basis the agreed discount structure and fall clause adherence
- Participating in the rate negotiation with key institutes and ensuring the best possible rates from profitability and fall clause perspective
- Preparation of periodic P&L for IBT business and presenting the same to the relevant stakeholders along with various business metrics
- Monitoring of IBT receivables / EMDs / BGs and agreeing on collection timelines with IBT head and tracking the same
- Monthly tracking of FC clause adhering and highlighting FC breaches to the Finance + IBT head and ensuring issuance of rate correction letters to the respective institutes by the IBT team.Responsible for complying to the NPPA requirement of quarterly filings of Form II, III & V
- Preparing the replies for all the queries / notices received from NPPA and ensuring timely response with complete details as requested
- Preparing of Form I for any combination drugs and ensuring the same is filed before the launch of product along-with all necessary documentation
- Regular interaction with NPPA consultant on getting insights on any proposed changes in NPPA / DOP which impacts the business and raising it to the stakeholders to be future ready.
- Representing company in personal hearing with DOP
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply