DOW Hiring CMA,MBA,BBA candidates for Cost Accounting expertise center (CAEC) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Dow Chemical Company is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States, and a subsidiary of Dow Inc. The company is among the three largest chemical producers in the world. Dow manufactures plastics, chemicals, and agricultural products. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Cost Accounting expertise center (CAEC) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DOW
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Cost Accounting expertise center (CAEC)
- Qualification: CMA,MBA,BBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Deliver consistently superior Cost Accounting support services to EMEAI / Pacific Cost Accountants
- Review product cost estimate, perform variance analysis for current standard cost vs future standard cost
- Perform pre costing roll analysis and resolve the errors after each roll by referring to global work process on how to resolve the error
- Perform moving average price movement/variance analysis and provide justification/reason for the variance for above threshold items
- Global reporting’s for APAC, EMEAI, NAA and LAA as per the agreed timeline with stakeholders
- Performing paper reconciliation in coordination with plant/inventory contacts, supply chain contacts and cost accountant. Reconcile the difference between system stock and physical count along with justification and adjustment entries
- Collaboration/support to EMEAI/APAC based cost accountants with various reports related to costing
- Handling new material ID (NMIs) creation request on daily basis, coordinating with various stakeholder if the request goes into dependencies
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.