Dodla Dairy Hiring B.Com candidates for Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Dodla Dairy Limited is a public limited company having its registered and corporate office at Hyderabad City of Telangana State in India. The company was incorporated in the year 1995 and production commenced in 1997. Currently, Our procurement is centered in 4 states and our products are available for purchase in 10 states. We have 86 milk chilling centers. Some of our plants are ISO 22000:2005 Certified while two are ISO 50001:2011 (EnMS) Certified. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dodla Dairy
- Location :Koppal
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Verification of books of accounts 2. Asset accounting & Stock Verification 3. Monitoring the Cash,bank payments and receipts 4. Effective coordination with other process owners/departments
- Effective coordination and timely providing information to the auditors both statutory and internal auditors. 6. Managing the team and advising technically, where ever required 7. Review of Reports
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.