Deutsche Bank is hiring Commerce graduate / MBA (finance), CA / ICWA / CFA .Deutsche Bank AG is a global multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and dual-listed in New York Stock Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:FINREG Analyst
- Qualification: Commerce graduate / MBA (finance), CA / ICWA / CFA
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- PnL compilation. PnL analysis and commentary Trade booking Perform/Review and investigation Liaising with FO and MO on PnL booking matters Perform & Review daily reconciliations for material and aged breaks
- Perform/Review the Balance Sheet for the desks and understand financial exposures. Perform/Review all PnL adjustments and own their resolution.
- Ensure that risk is correctly reported and explain any deviations. Calculate Transfer Pricing, where applicable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, strong Excel skills is a must. An experience of 0-2 years in the core accounting function of an organization would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of financial market products such as Equity, Bond and FX products including the derivative instruments on these is required.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply